Thursday, December 16, 2010

Intro blog

Here goes nothing,
Tonight I was told that I spend way too much time on my phone constantly checking my ESPN updates. Well there is undoubtedly some truth to that statement, I consider it a necessary step in order to achieve my career goals. I aspire to become a sports writer one day, and while I am currently majoring in communications and journalism, I need to start writing in order to get my opinions out there. Which brings us to our current location, I am creating a blog. I plan to talk about all different kinds of sporting stories and results. I will also give my ideas and opinions, while welcoming any questions or opportunities to debate. I talk about sports all the time with my friends, so why not give this a shot.
If I'm lucky enough for someone to even read this far, I to say thank your time. I just wanted to give a little intro to show you what to expect from this blog. With all that being said It's time for my first "official" post.

The "early bird" might get the worm, but the second mouse always gets the cheese. Think about that my friends,
Khough


No comments:

Post a Comment