Thursday, September 20, 2012

He's Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man its good to be back, as many of you know I took the last year off of school and moved home to San Antonio. That was a big decision, but I can say now that I made the right one. A lot has changed since then, so I will try to give you a recap as quickly as possible. In Feb I was diagnosed with some digestion problems. I have Fructose Malabsorption, which means I'm not supposed to eat anything with sugar or gluten in it. That means no candy or beer people, thats not the easiest thing for a college kid to adjust to, but I've lost 50 pounds since then, so I'm not complaining too much. I also finally got the courage to do some stand up in my hometown. I didn't kill, but I was'nt the worst act there so that's encouraging. I recently found a place in College Station where I can do some stand up, so it looks like I'm going to follow that dream for a little bit longer. I also started writing a book, but if I know myself I probably never finish it. I'm back at Texas A&M by the way, what's up haters?, and I excited to be back. I got one of my old job's back, and I have been working my ass off there. Anyway I had to write this blog for my class, but I'm glad I can get back into this place. I've always said that I am a very open person, and this blog is just another avenue to interact with the universe. I'll try to keep y'all updated on my stand up career, if you can even call it that, and everything else I have going on. Keep on Keepin on Khough

No comments:

Post a Comment