Wednesday, September 26, 2012

6 people

6 people changed my life tonight. I don't know their names, but I will remember their faces for the rest of my life. 

I did stand up comedy tonight for the first time in my college town. The crowd was very small, thanks a lot test week, but they came. For that I will be forever grateful. I tried comedy before in San Antonio, it didn't go as well as I hoped, but I did it. Tonight I had my first big laugh, and that feeling is the best feeling I have ever had in the world. My set was no more then 4 minutes long, I'm being generous in my time estimate, but I will never forget that moment. 3 people went up before me, and being the new guy in town I had to go last. I'm sure I was awkward on stage, but for one second, I made everyone laugh. Even the more established comedians liked my jokes. I have to be up early in the morning, but I have to make note of what I did. I might have found out what I want to do for the rest of my life tonight. Words can not describe how I'm feeling right now. Tonight I took the first step. I also need to blog for one of my classes, so I am killing two birds with one stone. 

To those 6 audience members who came out and enjoyed my show, thank you. To the M.C. who told me, "you're already here, you're going on bitch", thank you for giving me the chance and the pep talk. 

One small step for man.........Fuck that they faked the moon landing. 

-Khough

No comments:

Post a Comment